DBA/SOL Sever Administrator/Database Administrator
- Department: Affairs department
- Area of Interest: ShangHai
- Posted date: 2010-08-24
- Number: 1
- Age: 30 years old below
- Education: University degree (full-time) or above
- Design and plan high-effect database servers on the basis of the existing resources;
- Plan the rights management of the database safety management, control and monitor users’ access to the database;
- Plan the index strategies of the database list, monitor and optimize the performances of the database;
- Plan the backup strategies of the database and carry out tests regularly;
- Modify the structure of the database if necessary according to the feedback information given by the developers.
- Compile and update the detailed design documents, and explain the service requirements and technical solutions in detail;
- Utilize .NET to configure, design, develop and test the BI.
- With experiences in database management based on the Microsoft Platform, .net developing, BI, etc;
- with a full-time college degree or above, majored in computer science or equivalent and with more than one year of working experiences;
- Be able to expertly use programming tools such as .NET and MSSQL;
- Be able to independently complete the relevant work and with good communication and coordination abilities as well as the teamwork spirit.
- Those who are familiar with Microsoft Dynamics AX are preferred;
- Those who are familiar with the iQ4bis BI System are preferred;